Brevard County FL Market Report – June 2013
According to the Space Coast Association of Realtors, statistics for single family homes in June 2013 are as follows:
- Closed sales are up 13.6% for June 2013. Cash sales are up by 7.7% from June 2012.
- New Listings are up by 23.8% from June 2012.
- Median sales price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 4% to $130,000
- Median days on the market are 33, down by 19.5% from 41 in June 2012.
- We are down to a 3.9 month supply of homes for sale compared to 5.1% in June 2012. This is a decrease of 22.8%.
- Median sales price is $165,000. Traditional sales are up 44.8% since June 2012.
- Foreclosure/REO sales are up by 44% with a median sales price of $77,200.
- Short Sale closings are down 41.1% with a median sale price of $100,000
Residential, New Construction, Relocations & Investment
Brevard County FL Real Estate 17 Years
Multi Million $ Producer
Brevard County FL Resident for 38 Years
Melbourne FL Real Estate / Brevard County FL Real Estate
Melbourne, Palm Bay, Suntree, Viera, Rockledge,
Cocoa, Canaveral Groves, Merritt Island, Titusville,
Mims, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach,
Indian Harbour Beach, Indialantic & Melbourne Beach
M & M Real Estate, Inc.
We have a team of professionals to facilitate your Short Sale.
I buy, sell, rent, own and manage Investment Property.
321-253-4545 or 321-733-6080
Email me at SandyShoresMelbourne@hotmail.com