I have a plaque hanging in my office, and I believe that these are guidelines we can all learn from…
- Never put off tomorrow what you can do today.
- Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
- Never spend your money before you have earned it.
- We seldom repent of having eaten too little.
- Pride costs more than hunger, thirst and cold.
- Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
- How much pain the evils have cost us that never happened.
- Never buy what you don’t need, because it’s cheap.
- Take things always by the smooth handle.
- When angry, count ten before you speak, if very angry count a hundred.
This article is authored by